Discuss Sir Henry Cooper has Passed Away in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

He was a TRUE Gent of the boxing world..
images

images

A sad sad sad loss..

U

user123

I met him once... he came to see Paul Ingle train in Paul's childhood club in Scarborough, it was some sort of fundraising event at the club many years ago just before Paul had that fateful fight... he had quite a presence, big man ... I stood next to him. I didn't know who he was! Boxing not really being my thing. I was told about it soon enough though. Anyhow, it was nice to meet you, Sir. RIP.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
I met him once... he came to see Paul Ingle train in Paul's childhood club in Scarborough, it was some sort of fundraising event at the club many years ago just before Paul had that fateful fight... he had quite a presence, big man ... I stood next to him. I didn't know who he was! Boxing not really being my thing. I was told about it soon enough though. Anyhow, it was nice to meet you, Sir. RIP.
a great man was cooper,one of my many boxing hero's,its why i love the sport so much.

paul ingle,the yorkshire hunter,was also a great boxer,he won the world title off the american,junior jones,superb day for british boxing,then lost it to a african called botile,if i remember it right, in his next fight,unfortuatly his last,becouse of the bloodclot,a very sad day indeed.A hard sport at times is boxing

Reply to Sir Henry Cooper has Passed Away in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Lionel Ramus passed away on 5th September, aged 86. He was one of a few key players who...
Replies
Views
Robert ( BOB) Nation
R
Gary Sheffield of Alpine Tiling Group is not with us any more. He passed away recently after a...
Replies
Views
Bubblecraft
B
D
US Astronaut Neil Armstrong Dies Aged 82 His family said they were "heartbroken" by his death...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
D
Darts Legend Jocky Wilson Dies Aged 62 The two-times world champion passed away on Saturday...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
F
Admiral Nelson: "Order the signal, Hardy." Captain Hardy: "Aye, aye sir." Nelson: "Hold...
Replies
Views
Fliselege
F

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Sir Henry Cooper has Passed Away
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.