Discuss Site lighting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

widler

TF
Esteemed
Arms
England
My biggest problem with lights is them falling over, no matter how bright or big they are,my lads can be walking past one at the other end of the room , and it just falls over, and no one was EVER near it:eek:
I've called derek Akcora , he came out, and even him and his spirit guide Sam couldn't find anything :ghost::ghost::ghost::eyes::eyes: weird if you ask me :flushed:

H

hmtiling

My biggest problem with lights is them falling over, no matter how bright or big they are,my lads can be walking past one at the other end of the room , and it just falls over, and no one was EVER near it:eek:
I've called derek Akcora , he came out, and even him and his spirit guide Sam couldn't find anything :ghost::ghost::ghost::eyes::eyes: weird if you ask me :flushed:
Derek Acora is a massive fraud!! This guy is the real deal though

O

Old Mod

Derek Acora is a massive fraud!! This guy is the real deal though
Possibly my fave series is Phoenix nights , this one cracked me up for weeks

Tut tut
offtopic-929432.gif

M

MTiler

Ive got one of these, having the power points on them is so handy as trying to get connections on site can be a pain in the @rse
http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/defender-e708670-a-frame-plasterers-light-36w-110v/96346

I also have two of these (240 and 110) theyre great for having next to me if im working in a corner of a steam room etc.
http://www.NoLinksToThis/p/defender-e709155-2d-work-light-38w-110v/43241

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Site lighting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, Just wondering what the general consensus is with grout for a shower. I have epoxy grouted...
Replies
Views
Morning guys and gals My grandma had this hanging in her kitchen for as long as I can remember...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB