Discuss six nations rugby... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Andy Allen

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Gloucester
wales looked out of sorts, came back in the second half to save face, but looked nothing like the team that played in the world cup.

ireland looked good and can't wait to see them play England next weekend.

jocks played better than i thought they would, and think they might have a chance of wining against wales.

England looked excelent, i think they will win the 6 nations if they can overcome the frogs...

D

DTile

What a fantastic opening this year! Italy beating France - who'd have bet on that? But Ireland/Wales was just brilliant for me. 2 years ago I was at the Millennium Stadium when Phillips' quick throw-in/try reversed Ireland's lead. The ref didn't realise the ball that came back was not the one kicked out, gave the try though it should never have been allowed (as he admitted afterwards).
No mistake this time, though. Great game, but fair result. And Brian O'Driscoll, well the guy just can't be human - a legend in his own playing lifetime!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to six nations rugby... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm a DIYer so apologies if I get the terminology wrong etc I've started work remodeling...
Replies
Views
HI, Excuse the length and new thread, but it reads super fast. I could use some advice. There...
Replies
Views
eric123
E
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
hi lads, I hope you could help me out. Basically I am plumber myself and I inspected a job...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB