Guest viewing limit reached
  • You have reached the maximum number of guest views allowed
  • Please register below to remove this limitation

Discuss Sky Sports Fantasy Football 2010/2011 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

puddle

Thanks for setting up b30 Villain

Just put together my team of league winners !! and awaiting admittance to league that I am going to conquer, just as my mighty Switzerland, I picked in the w/cup sweep, swept every one aside and would have won if not for the bad refing and a fantastic display by......Honduras...after saying that they were the only team to win Spain !!

Anyway come on

Puddle Town !!...it even has a winning sound about it :lol:

:hurray::hurray::hurray:

ps

Is it just me but when I put togeather team,could hear a commentary in my head,think it was motty or martin tayler 'It Fabregas to rooney...its two' or he's through,oh bootiful save by Given'

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Sky Sports Fantasy Football 2010/2011 in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

I received an email about BAL External tile adhesive and grout this morning and thought I'd post...
Replies
Views
Our annual poll has been requested and is quite late in comparison to when we usually run it...
Replies
Views
On one
O
Matches-Preview Predict scores for games coming up, and then get entered in a table with other...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
A
Hi. Hope you don't mind me posting this here but having just completed our new build...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sky Sports Fantasy Football 2010/2011
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.