Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Slate floor price? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

C

CDS

Price for a 16m.sq floor in unfinished / uncalibrated slate - probably going to be a 4 tile pattern?

Need to lift existing tiles, level floor (solid) and seal. Price including all materials will be gratefully received as mine looks way too high at the moment!

Moneys not really a problem for the cm but doing work on 2 bathrooms for them already so don't want to overcharge! Ta very much. Chris

T

Time's Ran Out

Thanks Rav - Knew I'd get a sensible answer from someone eventually!! I'm pretty much thinking along the same lines. Cheers matey :thumbsup:

If you supply full details rather than the vague 'tiles to lift' scenario then you may get more than how long is a piece of string.
Just send us the spec. next time and i'll supply you with a complete breakdown including the desiel /petrol costs to the job.
Sensible answer my :ciappa: what you want is someone to guess your price for you!

If you supply full details rather than the vague 'tiles to lift' scenario then you may get more than how long is a piece of string.
Just send us the spec. next time and i'll supply you with a complete breakdown including the desiel /petrol costs to the job.
Sensible answer my what you want is someone to guess your price for you!

:lol:I do wish you'd speak your mind TJ:lol:

Thanks Rav - Knew I'd get a sensible answer from someone eventually!! I'm pretty much thinking along the same lines. Cheers matey :thumbsup:

Really ???? a sensible answer is to walk from a job were price isn't an issue, all we wanted to know is what price he had in mind, we could have compared against what we would have quoted, instead, it 'looks' like he wanted the leg work doing .....if I'm wrong.........................sorry

Reply to Slate floor price? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi, I've been planning on tiling my 16sq m dining room floor for ages, so have been reading...
Replies
Views
Evening everyone, first post from a virgin tiler. I am due to start tiling the bathroom floor...
Replies
Views
hello from a new member : ) hope to listen and learn much from you all. I have a slate tile laid...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Slate floor price?
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.