Discuss Slate patio tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

StarSally

Hiya, first post and after some basic advice. We're half way through tiling our patio with these tiles:
Vijaya Gold Natural Slate Paving Patio Pack Bradstone 10.20 m2 Per Pack - from Simply Paving
I've seen lots of info about using sealing products to enhance the colour of natural slate, but I'm not sure if this only for indoor tiles? I'd really like to put something on them to enhance the colour, but not sure if you can do this on a patio? Any advice/ recommendations greatly appreciated.

Reply to Slate patio tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone, I'm getting towards the end of a major renovation that has taken 4+ years so don't...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
T
Ok.... so there is an area of hardcore over mud. Its going to be a patio area. Natural black...
Replies
Views
S
U
Hi all, I'm hoping someone can either reassure me or provide some guidance on tiling...
Replies
Views
E

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Slate patio tiles
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.