Discuss Slow set adhesives in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

Glynn

TF
LEYLAND
Tilemaster Adhesives have launched a Semi Rapid Set (S1) which may be of use when the weather is hot or a longer pot life is needed. It will last between 90-120 minutes in the bucket (lots of time for a cuppa) and can be grouted after 6 hours. Going off too quick in Britain isn't something we need to worry about for long with the summers we get.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
Tilemaster Adhesives have launched a Semi Rapid Set (S1) which may be of use when the weather is hot or a longer pot life is needed. It will last between 90-120 minutes in the bucket (lots of time for a cuppa) and can be grouted after 6 hours. Going off too quick in Britain isn't something we need to worry about for long with the summers we get.
Hi Glynn,

You're from TileMaster, right? Want a free Member Support account so your username is blue and people know the score when you're posting?

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
That would be great. What is it that you would want me to do has a member.
Nothing in particular pe se.

It's just so that when you do post, member know you're from a company and not just another tiler etc.

They can obviously ask you questions about your gear etc too.

If you wanted at a later date, once you get used to the forum, to sponsor us, then that's sound and you should give me a shout. But it's not a requirement. :)

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Slow set adhesives in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

• Agree
    • Informative
Is the issue with ready mixed adhesive seemingly only recommended for 30x30 tiles max that it...
Replies
Views
Hi all, My 1st post and just wanting some help/reassurance on a DIY bathroom refurb. I’m...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Hi all, Will I be setting myself up to fail if I use the Dunlop CF-03 Flexible Fast Set Tile...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB