Discuss SMTP Server in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

Well, I've been paying $58 for an external SMTP to send emails from my domain via iPhone & iPad. The server has been down for the past 2 days & the help desk staff were reluctant to fix the problem. Customers were not getting quotes & had to send from a hotmail account. Very unprofessional looking.

With a bit of jiggery pockery last night, I managed to do this using Gmail for free! A little tricky but managed to do it. Now all my domain email comes into 1 Gmail account & I can send from any one of my domain emails with a masked Gmail account which is not seen!

Well chuffed! $58 saved a year so all I pay for now annually that is website related is £4.99 for .co.uk & £5.99 for .com

P.S. Yes, This is how I brought in the bells lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to SMTP Server in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

J
My gmail account was hacked in to yesterday from someone in lagos nigeria. 1. password was...
Replies
Views
G
Just lately I have been having problems receiving emails from someone. They have the correct...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
I wouldn't want to 'test' the attackers so don't post anything about this anywhere public. If...
Replies
Views
S
D
Can you help? Tell us about YOUR local and INDEPENDANT tile retailer, then get paid if they...
Replies
Views
J
Hi Guys iv'e been doing some work on and off for a Wickes Kitchen/ bathroom fitter for the last...
Replies
Views
J.R Tiling
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB