Discuss Snap Time in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

W

White Room

Does anybody call it nosebag?

Yes
eating-spaghettis-18.gif

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
Was working in Windsor once, went to the chippy and asked for chips and gravy in a tray and a t-cake, they looked at me like I'd just landed :|

That's because you should have asked for French fries (twice cooked), red wine jus and a lightly baked French baguette Andy

Sean Kelly

TF
Arms
Ruislip
Never heard of snap, but sometime use nosebag.

I always bring my own, partly because I know what's in my sambo and partly because i'm tight. 10 mins max for lunch and sometimes whilst i'm still working or even driving to pick up mats......although i'm sure that's classed as illegal because i'm not in full control of the vehicle. I prefer triangles but will not refuse oblongs. However, I do draw the line at small squares.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Snap Time in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi. I've just used Mapei Ultimate Leveller 1210 to cover a very irregular concrete floor in our...
Replies
Views
Hi, first time posting. I’m in the middle of tiling my own bathroom, first time having a go at...
Replies
Views
I have moved into a new house and want to tile the downstairs bathroom walls. Its not a big room...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB