Discuss Snow ?.....Nooooooooooo ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Deleted member 9966

North Staffordshire got quite a dusting as it came in from the North West, but it didn't seem to go any further eastwards. Manchester and the west of the Peak District got hit with rain, sleet and ice, rather than a good snow. There's more to come still though over the next few days. Sun is shining though so it will have all melted by this afternoon, and the temperatures are to stay above freezing which is good.

G

Gazzer

North Staffordshire got quite a dusting as it came in from the North West, but it didn't seem to go any further eastwards. Manchester and the west of the Peak District got hit with rain, sleet and ice, rather than a good snow. There's more to come still though over the next few days. Sun is shining though so it will have all melted by this afternoon, and the temperatures are to stay above freezing which is good.

Thank you weather girl Liz ! :lol::thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Snow ?.....Nooooooooooo ! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Been advised to move this post to the uk forum, didn’t realise it was in the USA forum Would...
Replies
Views
Hey guys, Thanks for being members here on TilersForums.com - it is a pleasure to have you! I...
Replies
Views
Hi, Can anyone please give me some advice. I have an old bathroom and I want to turn it into a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB