Discuss Snowday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

andy-p

TF
Arms
Cant get to work ( bathroom refurb , fully tiled) because of snow and some roads are closed , the bad part is the jobs 70 miles away in Dundee , the customers toilet is out of action due to floor being screeded over the ufh, and that is their is only toilet :yikes: half my tools are up there as well and to cap it all the weather forecast looks grim . Anybody else suffering? :xmas:

E

enduro

Was doing a job today for a tiling company i work for occasionally,they dropped all the materials off at the property at 8am i arrived at 9am to start,gets my lines round opens up a tub of adhesive to find it frozen solid,had to wait until 11am for the to get back with some adhesive i could use,bloody hate cold weather.

Dont have that problem using powder addy!!

Reply to Snowday in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Merry Xmas. We are on "half throttle" at 365drills in the last week between Xmas & NYE What...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
Had a phone call a week or so ago,"hello is that mike,you have been recommended by a guy who...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

andy-p

Arms
TF
Central Scotland

Thread Information

Title
Snowday
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.