Discuss So, what's everyone's take on TileMountain in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Tile mountain on the net , best prices I have come across.

So, what's everyone's take on TileMountain?

As far as I can see, all tiles are sold at TRADE PRICES.....so there's nothing in it for a fixer to recommend them.

Now I would say over 60% of business we get is a trade referral, we look after the trade ect ect, and they in turn look after us.

Where does that leave TM? Be interested in what you the fixer thinks about it.

D

DHTiling

Re: White gloss brick style tiles

As far as I can see, all tiles are sold at TRADE PRICES.....so there's nothing in it for a fixer to recommend them.

Now I would say over 60% of business we get is a trade referral, we look after the trade ect ect, and they in turn look after us.

I don't use them or supply tiles.. :) .. just the OP wanted to know where there are good prices on brick effect tiles... so the best i have seen is TM.. only answered a question :):):)

D

DHTiling

I don't use them or supply tiles.. :) .. just the OP wanted to know where there are good prices on brick effect tiles... so the best i have seen is TM.. only answered a question :):):)

G

Gazzer

I havent bought from them so cant comment on that company but I find that its not worth supplying tiles sometimes as the client can get a good enough discount at the shop I use. I didnt say the same discount but enough of a discount to make it not worth me bothering to better it and have the responsibility.
So if the client gets the tiles then its between them and the shop to deal with shade differences and delivering the tiles etc.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to So, what's everyone's take on TileMountain in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi everyone. I'm really hoping you all can help as I am at my wits end. We have hired...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hello! At the completion of my new kitchen tile installation, the grout I had selected (dark...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB