Discuss SOLD.....DeWALT D24000 MkII Wet Saw - Pretty much brand new! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Orville

I have a very low usage DW24000 with stand and 2x porc blades (one unused) for sale.

It was purchased during June this year from Tradetiler. I intended to do my bathroom, but my mother roped me into doing her kitchen as well. The cutter is in great condition and has been thoroughly cleaned after each use. It includes all bits and pieces (spanners, manuals, trays, stand etc) and even has the box. It is the 110v version but has been used for domestic use (2 small rooms) only. It came with two blades, but only one has been used and it continues to cut like a hot knife through butter. The other blade will be supplied new/unused.

The exact item is shown on Tradetilers website here Tradetiler Wet Tile Saws

I am looking for £575 ono. Collection is prefered from my home in Romford, Essex, but I can also deliver to Essex or within M25 area.

Reply to SOLD.....DeWALT D24000 MkII Wet Saw - Pretty much brand new! in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello lads It was just over 3 years that I have been using my Dewalt tile saw when it got...
Replies
Views
hi im selling my wet saw can be used for marble tiles ect the is not a small wet saw im looking...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
O
Afternoon everyone, I am selling my Rubi DC 250 1200 bed wet saw! It's approx 2 yrs old and in...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
Im looking to buy a bigger wet saw, maybe sell the 9p, upgrade to the 10m... Before I do, is...
Replies
Views
S
L
Guys currently considering selling my dewalt d24000 wet saw 110V Couple years old now with good...
Replies
Views
LHowellCeramics
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
SOLD.....DeWALT D24000 MkII Wet Saw - Pretty much brand new!
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.