Discuss Some help please with sub standard fitting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

montys

TF
Bath
Good afternoon

I am having some tiles fitted to our newly installed kitchen and am not happy with the finishing on the edges and corners. The tiler is coming back tomorrow to grout the tiles so I want to make sure I'm correct in my assumptions before I tell him. Ive attached photos and in my opinion his cutting & measuring of the corners is very poor (I recently fitted the skirting in our house so I'm aware of what a good mitre joint should look like). There is also a lip on the bottom of the window sill corner that doesn't need to be there if he had used extra adhesive and built it higher. I have attached some photos and would be really grateful of your expert opinion. Thanks

IMG_1341.jpg IMG_1342.jpg IMG_1343.jpg IMG_1344.jpg IMG_1345.jpg IMG_1346.jpg IMG_1347.jpg IMG_1348.jpg IMG_1349.jpg IMG_1350.jpg IMG_1351.jpg IMG_1352.jpg IMG_1353.jpg IMG_1354.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Some help please with sub standard fitting in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, I’m after some help please. I had someone come tile my en-suite and it was looking ok until...
Replies
Views
We are having some issues with our newly laid tiles. Within several weeks of being laid, we...
Replies
Views
David John
D
Can I ask advice please; I have MS and the worry is making me ill. The tiles are all chipped...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone, I really need some pro advice as I have just had a bathroom fitted and the tiling...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 53945
D
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB