Discuss Some help with Kitchen floor price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

Charlie, there is a good chance that door is Oak and they are solid and harder to cut than standard interior doors. Unless you have a good circular saw, I would use an electric planer to take the door down to size.

I think your price sound fair for tiling but, I would add more for the doors if I could (if it was me)

I havent seen the job obviously but I would imagine there will be a draughpt excluder or rain defflector etc on this door which will all need to go back on and if its oak you will need to drill pilot holes rather than just screwing directly into the door.

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Some help with Kitchen floor price in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I'm doing a second floor condo kitchen, 6' by 9' of tile area. The surface is gypsumite...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am looking at moving on to the next project in my house which is kitchen area. This...
Replies
Views
One Day
O
Good evening. It's been a while.. I always visit when I need reliable advice, this is the most...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
M
Hi. We are tiling a ground floor kitchen that is half suspended floor (100x50 joists on 300...
Replies
Views
One Day
O

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Some help with Kitchen floor price
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.