Discuss Some of us need a holiday in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

Dear God, The red mist has just descended upon me, when I read the latest posting in I need a tiler! So we have a potential job that needs to be started on the 22nd of December and be completed in a week, as his wife is away, and it needs self levelling and who knows what horrors will be uncovered, and forget going down the merchants to get any more materials because to my certain knowledge 99% of us will be stuffing our faces, getting blind drunk, and having a tear up with our families, due to over exposure to the Cadburys Roses, too many cold turkey sandwiches, and being cooped up with relatives we see once a year and having a bad case of cabin fever.

On top of this joker man has also given us a spec, which may be unworkable if his marble is out of square or has a bit of a curve to it. I sincerely hope that whoever goes after this job, is rewarded financially beyond their wildest dreams. Because somehow I think they will need the patient of a saint, and be paid 20 times the regular going rate.

Lynn

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london

Tony73

TF
Arms
acton w3, london
DSC_0746.jpg DSC_0747.jpg DSC_0748.jpg DSC_0748.jpg DSC_0749.jpg DSC_0750.jpg DSC_0751.jpg floor was done year ago, i'll try to help them people.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Some of us need a holiday in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

D
Hi, Been lurking around the forum for the last couple of days and began to feel a bit...
Replies
Views
C
I am in no doubt that our friend Wivers is now flying high! Before a company goes public...
Replies
Views
wivers
W
E
Hey guys ... i have joined this on behalf of my hubby who has been a tiler for 25 years. He is...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
C
Hi, I'm a building contractor based in South East London. A bathroom that we recently...
Replies
Views
B
I want the trade’s advice as to what I should do? It’s a bit long but it is condensed My wife...
Replies
Views
Anneelizabeth
A

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB