Discuss some people in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Spud

I was in the local tile shop today and there was a few tilers in there bragging about how busy they were and how much they are charging per m2 these guys were saying they wouldnt leave home for less than £35 pounds a metre and they were literally rushed off their feet ,when they asked me how work was I admitted we were fairly quiet and were calling round all our contacts trying to drum up some new business and catching up on admin etc anyway these tilers left and the tile shop manager told me that the tilers had not bought any materials for weeks and were in there a couple of days earlier saying that didnt have any work if he heard of any work to put it their way, they had even asked him if he needed anything done in the showroom they would do it for £80 per day
I dont understand why someone would make up stories about prices and work load if they are really quiet :thumbsdown:

D

DHTiling

I call it.
bs.gif

Reply to some people in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey there Firstly thanks in advance for any replies or comments. I've got a tiler in atm who...
Replies
Views
Hello. Can I take your advice please? Our groundworks company are refusing to guarantee their...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Hi all I’m so glad to have stumbled upon this forum, which seems to be a treasure trove of...
Replies
Views
Grouting my shower walls in a few days. I tried to do everything by the book, which I did. Water...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
some people
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.