UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss spacers under tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

F

frogeye

I was taught to run off the worktop....if it was level!
Taught by the same 'comic' as me then grumpy?
I was also told to cut the tile to the bath tight as and use clear silicone!
I ditched the clear silicone idea but cut a tight fit on the bath.
refer to previous posts - now I see where the water ingress was coming from.
Currently repairing and leaving a good 2 mm between bath and tile.
Will do the same on kitchen splashback - leave a 2 mm gap althoug I was told to #tile off the work surface.

Oh dear pts

frogeye

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to spacers under tiles in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
I had a small leak in the main water line before the stop tap in my 1950s house. The copper pipe...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.