Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Sponges for tiling.,Sponges for grouting. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

DHTiling

I normally use the better quality sponges from CTD... but when i bought my Montolit Masterpuima cutter from tradetiler, he chucked in some of those Super hydro sponges he sells..

Well i am well impressed... they really do wring easy and leave hardly any smears compared to what i was using..

I have tried loads of makes from BAL sponges to cheap grey ones..LOL but these Super hydro sponges beat them all IMO.

They are spot on for joint tooling .. so looks like i will have to order in bulk to keep me in stock..:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Cheers Dave for the sponges..

Super Hydro Tilers Sponge

http://www.**************/acatalog/hydro.jpg

Tradetiler Tilers Grout Washing & Cleaning

Last edited by a moderator:
I normally use the better quality sponges from CTD... but when i bought my Montolit Masterpuima cutter from tradetiler, he chucked in some of those Super hydro sponges he sells..

Well i am well impressed... they really do wring easy and leave hardly any smears compared to what i was using..

I have tried loads of makes from BAL sponges to cheap grey ones..LOL but these Super hydro sponges beat them all IMO.

They are spot on for joint tooling .. so looks like i will have to order in bulk to keep me in stock..

Cheers Dave for the sponges..

Exactly the same as me Dave:thumbsup:

Dave Neave threw some in for me when I got my DeWalt (did I mention I had bought a DeWalt??)

Great sponges, really absorbent and seem to last a while too:thumbsup:

My Dewalt 24000 will be with me on Friday - can't wait

Result daz - I'm excited for you mate..LOL

R

Richard Edwards

I've just bought 2 washboy sponges / 1 detachable holder - 'Tilerite' stuff from my local stockist - they are the worst sponges I have evet used. Their pro sponges are really good - these however look the same material but won't pick up and will not absorb a drop - That said I might have to work them in a bit to increase the absorbancy - If they don't improve they will be going in the skip

:incazzato:

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to Sponges for tiling.,Sponges for grouting. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
Hi All and thank you in advance. I'm DIY'er with quite good general understanding and capable of...
Replies
Views
Apologies if this has been asked before and I suspect all tilers have their individual...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had my bathroom tiled about 5 months ago and yesterday I noticed cracking in the...
Replies
Views
    • Winner
CTD Newcastle is the only place I use and have done for the past 39 years Darren is the current...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Sponges for tiling.,Sponges for grouting.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website. For the best site experience please disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks