Discuss spray to prevent mildew....whats it called....where to buy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

U

Unregistered

Hi Folks

Just over a year ago we had a new bath room put in and the plumber (who has sinced passed away) sprayed the white silicon with something to stop it becoming tired and covered with mildew.

I am putting in a downsatirs washroom and would like the silicon to look pristine.

Does anyone know what it is actually called and better still point me in the direction as where to buy some from....

thanks you very much

steve

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to spray to prevent mildew....whats it called....where to buy in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

S
Hi all, I haven't been on here in ages ..apologies for that.....time goes so fast. But I hope...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
D
Drilling a hole into a Belle bath. Fitting Victorian taps. Drill steel baths. Project fitting...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D
I
Hello, I am not a Tiler but hope to become one in the future. I am thinking of doing a DIY...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
J
Hi guys, We bought our first house in 2012 and, like most first houses, it was in a terrible...
Replies
Views
J

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB