UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss spraying fairings in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

TT Tiling

hey guys all done , very happy with the way they came out ,lots of time spent on them ,due to the repairing ,but worth every min , i will up load pics in a cpl of weeks when all fitted to the bike and with the new stickers on it ,so happy i did this ,as i did ask a professional sprayer how much to do the job ,he said around the £500 £550 mark ,sounded a lot of money at first ,but after spending hours and hours of prep work on them i can now see why they charge wot they do ,its like everything the more prep you put in the better the finish you get ,just like tiling ,but if its worth doing right do it right first time ,like i said will load pics when on the bike in a cpl of weeks time
happy new year everyone work hard play hard have a good one Picture 709.jpg Picture 710.jpg Picture 711.jpg Picture 712.jpg Picture 713.jpg

T

TT Tiling

That is gorgeous! That is going to look the mutts nuts all fitted.

So how long in total did it take you? Look forward to the pics of the bike.[/QUOTE

well all in all ,most of been 40 hours or work ,will never buy a damaged set again ,but then im glad i did this ,think a new set of race fairings you could make good and spray in prob 6-8 hours work now i know wot im doing
wot i saved on getting a sprayer to do this has got me a set of tyres and some ,so well worth doing ,pics of the bike up soon cant wait to see them on the bike
hope your still doing a track day some time this year ,can see your bike be comeing a track bike yet

T

TT Tiling

Oh yes, I will definitely get mine on a track this year. I would love to see what it can do. Not sure how long I will be keeping the T.cat though. Im thinking that I might upgrade before to long, money depending of course.
your bike would still make a great track bike mate , or if you do go for a newer one 600s are the best for tracks
let me know when you have done one ,your be hooked lol

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to spraying fairings in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi! I'm looking for some advice, I have laid some SLC (Mapei 1210) in our conservatory in...
Replies
Views
Hi all! So I got to a job yesterday downstairs wetroom floor with mains underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
Hi - looking for a bit of advice if anyone has experienced this. Hands up I am completely...
Replies
Views
Hi everyone. I have a 1940's semi and i have been redecorating my front room, no its my own...
Replies
Views
Hi all, new here and I need some desperate help. Recently got my dad to tile my kitchen...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.