Discuss Staffs Job - Porcelain Tiles - Floors and Walls in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com.

Dan

Admin
Staff member
Staffordshire, UK
This tiling job is something I've put to one side for ages. I'm hoping that somebody can do the job in the next couple of weeks. Please get in touch if you'd like to quote for this work.

THIS JOB IS A TEST JOB TESTING THE NEW SYSTEM OUT - IT ISN'T ACTUALLY A JOB I NEED DOING.

Last edited:
This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Staffs Job - Porcelain Tiles - Floors and Walls in the Tiling Jobs | Find a Tiler - Post Tiling Work Here area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I will be tiling with 60*30 procelain tiles. They weight about 3.57kg each which is about...
Replies
Views
Hi. Hoping you al. Can help me. I have an issue where I had a bathroom built and a shower...
Replies
Views
Hi, i'm undertaking all of the tiling in our project. I have two different types of 600mm tiles...
Replies
Views
Hi, it's my first time here and I'm desperate to solve this problem. Can someone please tell me...
Replies
Views
Hello I'm new to tiling my first flooring job it's 42sqm in 600x 200 floor tiles (wood effect)...
Replies
Views

Popular Tiling Jobs

Trending Tiling Work Threads

Advertisement

Birthdays

Tilers Forums on FB