UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Stag weekend in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

bugs183

Brighton to Grantham is one loooong strop!!
Good effort!
We went to Edinburgh and i was collecting my luggage, a girl nudged me and said 'are those you mates', just to see two of my mates sat on the conveyer disappearing into through the rubber flaps into the luggage hold. 1 hour later suspicion of terrorism, and the anti terror riot act lecture we were allowed into Edinburgh, were it proceeded downhill!!

I

Ian

Brighton to Grantham is one loooong strop!!
Good effort!
We went to Edinburgh and i was collecting my luggage, a girl nudged me and said 'are those you mates', just to see two of my mates sat on the conveyer disappearing into through the rubber flaps into the luggage hold. 1 hour later suspicion of terrorism, and the anti terror riot act lecture we were allowed into Edinburgh, were it proceeded downhill!!

Yeah, unfortunately 2 hours into the 8 hour journey, I started to sober up! Couldn't go back coz of the shame, so soldiered on and bit the bullet in the morning!

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
I threatened by best man with this on his last year..... Duct%20Tape%20Prank.jpg

I

Ian

Some friends got married in Cyprus a couple of years ago. On the stag do there was a guy passed out in a chair(Not one of us). We got his phone out of his pocket and took pictures of us doing quite rude things to him. My mate then scrolled thorough the contacts and sent one to 'Mum Mobile':yikes: I blame the absynth for that one.

Quality! Nothing like a good stitch up!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Stag weekend in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello All, I would just like to start off by saying that I've been in the construction industry...
Replies
Views
Hello All, I would just like to start off by saying that I've been in the construction industry...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, I am new to the trade. I have been on a couple of introductory courses recently and I'm...
Replies
Views
john bevan
J
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
D
Hi not sure if this is in the right area, I'm looking to learn how to tile on weekends. I'm a...
Replies
Views
dombrennan
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.