Discuss stainless or not?.... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Perfect Tiling

Hi all. Quick query...sorry for the time of night. Meant to start a floor tomorrow thats honed and filled travertine. Customer has prepared the floor with glued and screwed hardibacker doing a very good job of it. Only problem is the screws are just gold screws. I tend to use stainless when under natural stone so if they ever rust it wont stain the tiles especially in a wet room or bathroom. This floor is a kitchen snd utility area so am I just being over cautous. Thsnks.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to stainless or not?.... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

H
Hi all, just bought an old 1930 house and the hallway floor is all over the shop !! i was...
Replies
Views
HollyTree
H
M
My contractor installed Venatino Polished marble tiles this week. My wife and I noticed that...
Replies
Views
A
Hi guys hoping someone could advise me as to what needs doing on a job i am on. Its a long...
Replies
Views
AKOTiler
A
P
Morning all. I have got a floor to tile that has a few issues. The tiles on it just now have...
Replies
Views
M
Hi all Interested in views from the trade world about how I should deal with a big floor tiling...
2 3 4 5
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB