UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Starlight white Quartz in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

E

enduro

A little bathroom wall tiled with Starlight white quartz, with Black starlight mosaic border with slate window sill. fixed with Mapei granirapid adhesive. Must remember to date these for Jotm :lol:
009.jpg 010.jpg 012.jpg 014.jpg 015.jpg 016.jpg

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Starlight white Quartz in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi after some advice . Just finished the shower cubicle , used a Mapei white grout and the grout...
Replies
Views
Just seen Rocatex on uHeat.co.uk and thought hmmm that's a new one on me. Anybody used it yet...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hiya all, I'm a DIY gal on first bathroom. Wondered if you could check out my plans and let me...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I had my bathroom tiled about 5 months ago and yesterday I noticed cracking in the...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Starlight white Quartz
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

Results are only viewable after voting.

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.