Guest viewing is limited

Discuss Starting out on my own!!!! Feedback Please in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com.

S

sriel1

Try looking for property developers, housing market is not as bouyant as a few years ago although developers are always looking for sub-contractors. You might not get paid as much as the residential jobs but its still work non-the-less and you'll meet plenty of other tradesmen you could help you get more business. Letting agents in student areas are always on the look out for tradesmen too, especially during the summer when the properties are empty and being decorated for the new academic year. Best of luck to you.

Reply to Starting out on my own!!!! Feedback Please in the Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

• Suggestion
Topps Tiles in-store or online - Genuine Feedback, Positive or Otherwise. I used to work in a...
Replies
Views
Hey everyone. Hope you are well. I want to learn how to tile and do a fairly basic bit of...
Replies
Views
Moved this as I incorrectly posted in the Pro forum! Hi all, Finally getting to lay the tiles in...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Starting out on my own!!!! Feedback Please
Prefix
N/A
Forum
Tilers' Talk - All Other Countries
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond