Discuss Stressful week !! :-) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

M

m3fitter

Due to go to my house in Bulgaria Thursday 6 am flight..
Monday - Finish project in stone.. worked til 8pm.. New project 9 apartments confirmed, had to organise tilers for 10/06 fly back 07/06, another job confirmed, had to organise materials and tiler for 30/05, urgent quote came in, surveyed immediately, typed and confirmed ! had to organise another tiler / materials, email quote came in, verbal quote and sent email quote.. overpriced... confirmed, had to organise... i'm trying to ******* pack my case, cut my hair, type invoices... arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh... Then had a text from stone project i finished... " Glen, i'm a bit dissapointed you didn't protect the new floors with protective covering, the electricians have been using a ladder all day on them, i hope the floors are not damaged " ffs !! is that your only complaint !!! am i responsible for your floors after i leave !! @@ A good week, but toooooo busy, when i'm in holiday mode ! lol

M

m3fitter

Due to go to my house in Bulgaria Thursday 6 am flight..
Monday - Finish project in stone.. worked til 8pm.. New project 9 apartments confirmed, had to organise tilers for 10/06 fly back 07/06, another job confirmed, had to organise materials and tiler for 30/05, urgent quote came in, surveyed immediately, typed and confirmed ! had to organise another tiler / materials, email quote came in, verbal quote and sent email quote.. overpriced... confirmed, had to organise... i'm trying to ******* pack my case, cut my hair, type invoices... arrrrrrrggggggghhhhhhhhhh... Then had a text from stone project i finished... " Glen, i'm a bit dissapointed you didn't protect the new floors with protective covering, the electricians have been using a ladder all day on them, i hope the floors are not damaged " ffs !! is that your only complaint !!! am i responsible for your floors after i leave !! @@ A good week, but toooooo busy, when i'm in holiday mode ! lol

by the way.. if anyone local to kingston wants some work starting 10/06 pm me for prices....and a chat

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Stressful week !! :-) in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I
WALL & FLOOR TILING AD-HOC CONSULTANCY – CITY & GUILDS Overview of role We are currently...
Replies
Views
L
Hi, I don't know if anyone can help me. We had a limestone floor laid in our kitchen about 18...
Replies
Views
Katrina2012
K
P
Had a look at a bathroom this evening. About 23m to do in 600x300 and there were stud walls with...
Replies
Views
D
I was supposed to do a stone job for a client and after delayed visits, i was unable to do it in...
Replies
Views
The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP
T

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB