Discuss Stupid builder in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

G

GazTech

Turned up for work on wednesday...only to find some **** had fly tipped on the car park at the back.Carpets...and just general sh1te.This was on Iceland rear carpark next to ours...what a bloody eyesaw.Phoned council and an official came and routed through the stuff and found evidence of who did it !............turns out he did four tips all within..150 yds of each other and left a clue at every scene.They have been trying to catch this asian builder ,for ages and he goes under different names....a fine of £1500 per tip.....and possible jail !. His employer is also implicated as they have not verified a license to tip from said cowboy....talk about thick or what????pmsl.......QUESTION...How do you lot sort the refuse from your site...this guy wishes it was 2 skips ..faf......Gaz

Last edited by a moderator:
D

davy_G

Each to their own, im lucy i have a farm with wet bits ive dug out with the JCB i need filling in with hardcore(tiles and old walls etc). It is against farm quality assurance to dump this without a liscence but im doing myself a favour both financially, ie i charge to take crap off a site and in a few years i can drive my old tractor over the wet bits. Never fly tip, your putting your sh1te on someone elses doorsteep, how would u feel!!

Reply to Stupid builder in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

A
Hi there, I'm new here, and I'm not a tiler. I would be grateful for some advice on sorting out...
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
D
Imaginge: You have a product that a company could sell. And: You want their buyers to take...
Replies
Views
Deleted member 1779
D

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
Stupid builder
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.