Discuss sugarbun rules! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

sugarbun

hi all,my name is jamie & i run a small business in halifax consisting 80% of tiling work of which i do the majority of the tiling. tiled for 15 years & have heard good things about tilers forum. most people dont realise how tricky,time consuming etc some tiling jobs are so be nice to hear from some people who know the score! also think i sell myself short on natural stone prices,wouldnt mind knowing what others charge

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to sugarbun rules! in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Good Evening Folks. I'm going to post a few pictures & would like to hear some feedback from...
Replies
Views
C
Hi all Hoping for some opinions on how to handle an ongoing issue in having with my tiler He...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I urgently need some advice and not sure where to turn. We are having some major...
Replies
Views
Rookery
R
So attempting my first wetroom floor. Tough-X Linear wet room kit bought from the very helpful...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB