Discuss Surrey/South East tiler needed for high end bathroom work in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all,

As above, I need a high quality bathroom tiler/tilers to cover some of our work load. We are based at junction 8 of the M25, Reigate but have a working area of Sevenoaks to Guildford to Brighton with the odd uptown job thrown in too. All our projects are high end domestic projects for building firms we have contracts with and must be finished to a high standard.
You need to be used to working with large format wall tiles ( 900 x 600 ), stone/glass mosaics and natural stone. Also happy to do tanking, electric UFH and Ditra.

Please PM me your details and your prices, either per mt or day rate. I'll get back to you asap.

Cheers

Monkey

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Surrey/South East tiler needed for high end bathroom work in the Bathroom Tiling Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

It was his first day today. I found him on mybuilder. He wasn't the cheapest quote and I chose...
Replies
Views
B
Tiler / Tiling in Sandwich, East Kent, CT13 0NQ Delphi Ceramic Ltd – Sandwich, Kent We...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I'm looking for a tiler to work alongside our existing fitters. The work is mainly on either...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
P
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB