Discuss swapping my rubi tx700 for a sigma in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Took this out of a 450x450 porcelain tile today,
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371762192.986134.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371762218.419044.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1371762234.051816.jpg

Not the thickest of porcs but it took it out no problem.

Sigma is a joy to use..

Andrew

TF
surrey
I have bought 3 sigmas this year and won one for joty, nearly all my rubis are redundant but I'm finding it hard to let go of my ts60! It's been very loyal over the last 15 years but unfortunately the sigma is a far superior cutter so in the archive that will go soon!
My last purchase was the 3em (I think) 1200 cutter and I was amazed how it took 15mm of a super tough 1200x 600 10mm tile!

D

DHTiling

I have bought 3 sigmas this year and won one for joty, nearly all my rubis are redundant but I'm finding it hard to let go of my ts60! It's been very loyal over the last 15 years but unfortunately the sigma is a far superior cutter so in the archive that will go soon!
My last purchase was the 3em (I think) 1200 cutter and I was amazed how it took 15mm of a super tough 1200x 600 10mm tile!

Like you I was a longgggg time rubi user but nothing performs like a sigma , truly amazing cutters.

W

White Room

I'll keep my Ts40, great for small ceramics....

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to swapping my rubi tx700 for a sigma in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I need a tile cutter gor 600x600 Italian porcelain and am close to pulling the trigger on the...
Replies
Views
    • Useful
Hi, Im looking for a recommendation for a liquid tanking. I have to use a liquid tanking...
Replies
Views
Morning everyone. I've decided to come off the tools for the foreseeable future and take some...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Hello, after watching so many instructional videos and planing, I just can't understand how to...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB