Discuss swimming pool to price?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

well thanks to all of you that posted your made-up price!! great stuff and what a DIFFERENCE in prices no need to worry about most of you :yikes:you are miles to Dear IMO i was shocked at how close mosaic G was £20 and ED £25 but ED in my opinion is v-clever in most of his advice-post's :thumbsup: and G what can i say, top girl :thumbsup: about £2000-£2500 is currant IMO and a bit extra for a step unit,as most pool comps charge extra for step's,so why should you not have some of the action!! but £200 per step Gary :yikes: ,ps any guy's/ gal's get a better rate then respect to you:thumbsup: especially at the moment in this recces :cool3:

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Me, too, I'd recommend you, too, G-Dave.. :thumbsup: .. oh I would love a pool, one of those endless ones, where you swim across a current you can set, I think I would just swim and swim and swim.... like meditation....oh yes... :)

in the trade G these are called counter currant devices !! or flovo's and you could have a very small pool put in your house /garage as small as 8ft x 4ft and say 3 ft deep and use it as exercise, you in effect swim on the spot!!! if you set it right

S

Spud

well thanks to all of you that posted your made-up price!! great stuff and what a DIFFERENCE in prices no need to worry about most of you :yikes:you are miles to Dear IMO i was shocked at how close mosaic G was £20 and ED £25 but ED in my opinion is v-clever in most of his advice-post's :thumbsup: and G what can i say, top girl :thumbsup: about £2000-£2500 is currant IMO and a bit extra for a step unit,as most pool comps charge extra for step's,so why should you not have some of the action!! but £200 per step Gary :yikes: ,ps any guy's/ gal's get a better rate then respect to you:thumbsup: especially at the moment in this recces :cool3:
all the pools i have tiled have had curved steps normally find the steps take as long to tile as all the straight tiling especially when they need building up to the full cube of mosaic so i was just going on past experiences with £200 per step:thumbsup:

Reply to swimming pool to price?? in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, im new to the site and unfortunately its a dreaded pricing question. I've been approached to...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
Hi. I'm relatively new to tiling, and have begun offering it as a service alongside my existing...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
swimming pool to price??
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.