Discuss Take your eye of the ball... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

P

Pebbs

I have Dan they are known as the Mitchell brothers for their remarkable similarities in looks, hard drinking, womanising and generally indulging in a tear up now and again. However on this occasion they were both tucked up in bed during the day to get their beauty sleep, before cracking on with the night shifts.

I will be hiding all sharp objects tomorrow when I tell them I half paid the stone numpty.

Lynn

Lynn I will be moving to Woodford Green very soon from the north east where I have ran my buisness, Alnwick Ceramics.com - Home, for the past 4 years.

I am OCD with my tiling and I have a good name. Any work you could pass towards me would be greatly appreciated, leaving you with no worry as to the finished result.

Excuse the pooey website, I did it myself !

Reply to Take your eye of the ball... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

C
Only just come across this. I assume it's new? When it comes to paint on waterproofers I went...
Replies
Views
K
Hello, I have just grouted my new tiles and after 3 days it has started to go yellow in...
Replies
Views
Be the Best with BAL! The importance of correct training should never be underestimated. As the...
Replies
Views
Old Mod
O
I may be a bit late on the boat here. But i went in to my local Topps today and they were...
Replies
Views
I may be a bit late on the boat here. But i went in to my local Topps today and they were...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

TF Group Please Join

Thread Information

Title
Take your eye of the ball...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.