Discuss Tarmac top coat screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

S

Stef

Assuming it is dry and not underfloor heated you may well be able to tile it after 5 days. Truscreed has been about for quite some time. It is tar macs version of isocrete I, mapei topcem and cemex es screed.

Alan there's underfloor heating going in this week (tomorrow?) followed by this & they are saying it will be good to tile to by the end of next week.
I take it the ufh needs commissioned like any other screed?
Cheers Alan.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Alan there's underfloor heating going in this week (tomorrow?) followed by this & they are saying it will be good to tile to by the end of next week.
I take it the ufh needs commissioned like any other screed?
Cheers Alan.

yes. The screed shoud be cured under polythene for 7days then the heating commissioned and run after 28days.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tarmac top coat screed in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I am planning to lay 600mm x 600mm x 20mm slate on to an anhydrite screed. It is a very thick...
Replies
Views
Hi all, I live in Cyprus. Bought a new build top floor flat a couple of years ago with a roof...
Replies
Views
I had a new porcelain patio installed several months ago, and we have been struggling ever since...
Replies
Views
Hi i'm self building my own barn conversion and have a anhydrite screed and underfloor heating...
Replies
Views
It's been a couple of weeks of hard graft and I'm glad it's over. Forget the name but it was a...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB