Discuss Tea Bag's round? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

I agree with letting the lad-in , as was said he is trying hard to get going on his own !! he deserves a go, there are some proper lazy-gits out there , i had one jack -on me this week after the first day , apparently the work was to hard for him at 24 years -old so he left me with at 55 to do his work and mine , but i just got-on on my own ,at least ash is trying , and if he was nearer to me i would give him a go.......

C

charlie1

Am I missing something? You would think, reading this ... And not current access to the arms that you where somehow being denied 'a big secret'... FFs, let him 'in' if that's what you want to call it. Let him see there is no big secret. I am a big fan of ash given his circumstances and want him to be a success ... Yes, he asks some very silly questions he could easily be googling at times but instead comes on here and asks us lot then some of us make fun. If he was closer to me (not too close though)I'd take him out on every job and pass on what I know. Listen guys, ash is a bit special you know, who else would request a forum so long researching and that's not what they actually do for a living?

T

Time's Ran Out

So he can read ! Does that make him a professional tiler ?
He's done a couple of jobs and got paid ! Does that make him a professional ?
Dan said you don't need anything to call yourself a tiler!
I disagree - you need some morals, not just for tiling, but for any job that you undertake and are charging a customer, they have rights!

Now I have not got any reason to be against Mt T, and I believe the issue here is - why bother having an Arms in the first place? It's introduction says - for the Professional tiler after 20+ posts contact administration. So what's it got to do with us?
Ask the man who owns the ball!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Tea Bag's round? in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hey everyone, I've been at a stall in my bathroom reno most of this year mainly due to work...
Replies
Views
Hi All, I am wondering if someone would be able to help me out/explain something. We had a...
Replies
Views
Hi All I am after some advice please. We have a retrofit undefloor heating system ( Robbens...
Replies
Views
Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
Hi, I'm new to the forum and fairly new to tiling, my only previous "proper" job was my recent...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB