Discuss Terms & Conditions in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

O

On one

Would anyone like to send me their terms & conditions so that I could alter and amend them to my personal needs/situations? (domestic tiling generally)
If you could I would be grateful as at the moment I base everything on trust and being hunkydory when I get to the premises. But can foresee that the odd word here or there might clarify the situation on where the customer supplies the materials and they turn out not to be suitable or in enough quantities.

Much appreciated if you could ,Wrighty.

G

Gazzer

Indeed, I am thinking the same as you. I was booked to do 2 bathrooms this week, I went yesterday and the walls were terrible. Before I got stuck in I questioned the contractor who said he would look and get back to me.....Now I have no response from phone calls ....Just wish he would tell me what is going on.
Now I can fix the walls but it will be extra materials and labour , its not what my rate includes !!

C

charlie1

Indeed, I am thinking the same as you. I was booked to do 2 bathrooms this week, I went yesterday and the walls were terrible. Before I got stuck in I questioned the contractor who said he would look and get back to me.....Now I have no response from phone calls ....Just wish he would tell me what is going on.
Now I can fix the walls but it will be extra materials and labour , its not what my rate includes !!

same old attitude... "The tiler will fix it". Pi55es me off, the job job is so much easier if the correct prep is done and it's also very easy to do the right prep so there is really no need for this type of incompetent level of prep.

Cheers mate:thumbsup:

I might be following you Wrighty, for domestic & commercial customers though. I always say I am getting materials (unless contractors use my supplier & they ring me to check :D) but tiles is normally the customer/client! ... when I say 10/15% extra allowance for cuts on patterns or breakages, that doesn't mean a 55m2 floor only needs 54m2 !

Would anyone like to send me their terms & conditions so that I could alter and amend them to my personal needs/situations? (domestic tiling generally)
If you could I would be grateful as at the moment I base everything on trust and being hunkydory when I get to the premises. But can foresee that the odd word here or there might clarify the situation on where the customer supplies the materials and they turn out not to be suitable or in enough quantities.

Much appreciated if you could ,Wrighty.

There are loads of T&C templets available online, but my best advice would be to keep them simple and make sure you understand them yourself.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Terms & Conditions in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

L
Hi just wondering if any one uses a customer contract of terms and conditions for labour only...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
J
Hi all, wanting to re write my t&c to cover my butt in this job coming up next month. It's...
Replies
Views
JLM Tiling
J
A
Right before you read on its important for you to understand that this has been written because...
2 3
Replies
Views
Gazzer
G
G
At what point do you say no to doing a job ? My problem here is this, I get called in to quote a...
Replies
Views
Y
Hi All, I have for the past 24 hours getting to grips with a lot of issues with regard to...
Replies
Views
YNWA2012
Y

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB