UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss Terry Turner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Terry Turner

Hi. I am still trying to find 8 wicks tiles to complete my bathroom. I look after my wife who as Alzheimer's so I am very restricted to when I can get out. I finally got to Wicks to get more tiles but they had change all the tiles,but no one know where they go to. Not even the people that are employed by Wicks.But they must go some where,I can not imagine that they have been dumped at the tip as was suggested by one or two people that Wicks employ. The tiles that I am looking for are Azura Light Blue 197x297mm EA/062Y/AZURA1A/017 Bare Code W230130W

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to Terry Turner in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
Hi, I recently purchased my first property and the existing kitchen floor porcelain tiles were...
Replies
Views
W
I will be doing full bathroom renovation, and the plan is to build a walk in shower due to the...
Replies
Views
Paul Bleasdale
P
B
Hi, I am looking to tile my kitchen floor with 600x600 porcelain tiles and am not sure if I...
Replies
Views
p4ulo
P
D
Hi Thanks to all who provided advice on my bathroom project 3 years ago, tiling both the...
Replies
Views
swanman
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.