Discuss thanks tilersforums..for showing me the dog tooth method for mozaic... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

I

ian158

...so much easier..only ever done 1 before this site showed me..a breeze cutting off cuts to size and filling in mozzie's after...one more to do next week..thanks for showing me the easier way..less picking out the adhesive too

Attachments

• IMG_2237.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 86
  • IMG_2262.jpg
    103.5 KB · Views: 92
  • IMG_2259.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 81
T

The Legend; Phil Hobson RIP

Re: thanks tile forum...for showing me the dog tooth method for mozaic

Good to know you got some help from the forum Ian, there are some good tips on here. Deano did a vid on three way mitres, Timeless John did a step by step guide to setting out geometic tiles. I have done a template for large format ( awkward cuts) guide, also a method for laying slc.

I still learn new tricks from this forum, we never stop learning.:thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to thanks tilersforums..for showing me the dog tooth method for mozaic... in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The TilersForums Arms is the business advice area of the forum that is out of the view of the...
Replies
Views
Time's Ran Out
T
V
Hi all, Tilers needed for work nationwide excellent rates of pay and large areas, you must be...
Replies
Views
Versatile-ltd
V
B
Hi chaps just thought i'd say a few words about what i've been up to, as i've been off the forum...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
U
Hi there, I have read a lot about tiling on new screed and I'm still confused. Before I start...
Replies
Views
Hi lads, The moderators have got me to change the settings of the "I'm looking for a wall or...
Replies
Views
S

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB