Discuss the collection begins in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

D

davebates

hi guys picked up my tx 700n today from trade tiler with a few other bits, what a beast she is !! :drool5: got a conservatory floor to do and a small toilet room in a week or two, there my first job ever cant wait to use the rubi im tempted to get some tiles tomorrow to practice ill see im gonna be waiting in for a screwfix delivery to so can play with the wet cutter aswell... need to check what you guys think about the conservatory floor, its concrete and there having 300x300 ceramics, floor drops in places i was thinking mapei latexplan to bring it level then keraflex maxi to lay the tiles on with ultracolour plus grout am i thinking correct any suggestions ??

Reply to the collection begins in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
R
Hey guys, needing some advice in advance of fitting my 600 x 400 honed and filled trav in a few...
Replies
Views
robertson60
R
M
Hi guys i know a few of you saw my post regarding the sigmas, i just wanted to pass on a great...
Replies
Views
Peter
P
M
Hi, So Im laying UFH (warm-up) in my bathnroom. Ive covered joists with 18mm wbp ply which...
Replies
Views
R
Hi gys just a quick rant to vent my anger!! and ask for your help (wet room guys) After a long 3...
Replies
Views
Sean SML Tiling
S

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
the collection begins
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.