Discuss The dreaded M25 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

Hi all, as above who has to face the M25 on a regular basis?

I used to work for a tiling company which used to Sub-Contract to a contracts firm which covered anywhere south of Northampton.

I was regularily subject to going round the M25! On the way to Devon or Surrey Kent & obviously London etc etc

I don't do this anymore, but am reminded of the constant sitting around not moving for hours by the traffic report every morning on the news.!

sound familiar ?

I used to live in Folkestone & work in Tilbury, 150 mile round trip, then I would drive back up to Scotland every fortnight 488 mile one way.
I couldn't do that now, I was just a nipper back then..
The M25 never ever changes, neither does the M20, M1,M6 & M74. 

As far as never changes, the A12 is always always reporting crashes in the morning & or afternoon! Bloody only way is Essex drivers! :lol:

Haven't been on the M25 for years, last time I did all I can remember is constant roadworks and temporary 50mph restrictions.

There was a large section just before the Dartford crossing which was sectioned into variable speed cameras at 50!

T

Time's Ran Out

It's one of the best roads in the country! You keep out of London, whizz round the outside at a steady 70 and can get from the A1 to Gatwick in 45 mins - mind you I only use it at 11 o'clock at night. Only took just over an hour tonight to get 30 miles from Epsom.
Now when I'am on the Military Road following Hadrians Wall I don't mind travelling at 30 mph with all that Northumberland scenery!

It's one of the best roads in the country! You keep out of London, whizz round the outside at a steady 70 and can get from the A1 to Gatwick in 45 mins - mind you I only use it at 11 o'clock at night. Only took just over an hour tonight to get 30 miles from Epsom.
Now when I'am on the Military Road following Hadrians Wall I don't mind travelling at 30 mph with all that Northumberland scenery!

There is some nice scenery around there, I am in the Peak District @ the start of the Pennines way.
i have only driven on the m25 at rush hour times, when working in central London I could get into London in a hour but spend half hour not moving on the Strand!

Juction 9 on the M1 they even widened it for safetys sake and there still regular accidents, the M25 can be a godsend at times or just a pain in the butt in the mornings and evening travel.....what is it with the A12, many times if I've traveled that way and seen many smoking tyres trying to stop.

Its the only way it Essex whitebeam, expected :lol:

peteablard

TF
Arms
Cheshire
Were you working in Epsom TJ? I was working there last week!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The dreaded M25 in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

M
Hi all, I am going to a play tomorrow night an it is about 4 tilers. Did anyone on the forum...
Replies
Views
M

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB