Discuss The Job was confirmed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

Will do Ed apparently he lives next door to his best-mate and fellow band member John ilson , and they both drink at a local pub that was just to close due to financial problems, so they bought the pub so they can carrie on drinking there lol :thumbsup: serious wedge i believe ......... i you tube him today Doug and found that one lol , some great music he has produced & he has been on stage with the very best out there :thumbsup:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The Job was confirmed in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

I Was grouting 112 m2 today and I just kept thinking to myself " I really hate grouting" ! So I...
Replies
Views
bugs183
B
no i cant do your job before xmas..!!!!!! turning down 2/3 jobs per day all because it has to...
Replies
Views
S
i have a floor tiling job in ribchester preston, on a new build, need doing next week! if any...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
P
got called out today to price up changing a couple of tiles lol
Replies
Views
DHTiling
D
Last week I received an e-mail from what I thought was a customer wanted their kitchen tiled,I...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB