Discuss The Man Drawer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Dougs Third Go

Inspired by one of my FB friends, (I think Michael Macintyre did a sketch on this too),,,but yes, the "Man Drawer" do you have one in your house? full of the bits and bobs that "I might just need", varies from rubber bands, bits of twine, spare nuts and bolts etc. Mine at the moment seems to have a bit of a knife collection in it,,,and this is just in a kitchen drawer...3 stanley knives, 3 folding sport knives, a pipe smokers knife, (think f-i-l gave that to kids), 2 sheaf knives, a couple of generic swiss army knives.....ohh and some string and insulation tape and a few really worn out fein blades. The dangerous stuff though I keep outside in't wash house....What do you keep in you "man drawer"?

B

Bubblecraft

In my man drawer next to my bed, a pack of old photo's, Real XS stickers, spacers, nails, connector blocks, pencils, a Stanley, guitar pics, a phono lead, an empty tic tak box, Wrigleys Extra green packet with 2 in it, some 5mm LED bulbs, 2 dead PP3 batteries, some guitar miniatures in cases with stands, some old watches, some rings, spare keys for my Scooby, some loose change, old Alton Towers tickets, Allen keys of various sizes, some drill bits, old dog tags and a pair of Dye paint balling gloves.

D

DHTiling

78227641v8_350x350_front_color-black.jpg

E

enduro

Inspired by one of my FB friends, (I think Michael Macintyre did a sketch on this too),,,but yes, the "Man Drawer" do you have one in your house? full of the bits and bobs that "I might just need", varies from rubber bands, bits of twine, spare nuts and bolts etc. Mine at the moment seems to have a bit of a knife collection in it,,,and this is just in a kitchen drawer...3 stanley knives, 3 folding sport knives, a pipe smokers knife, (think f-i-l gave that to kids), 2 sheaf knives, a couple of generic swiss army knives.....ohh and some string and insulation tape and a few really worn out fein blades. The dangerous stuff though I keep outside in't wash house....What do you keep in you "man drawer"?
That sketch was so funny..and so true!

D

Dougs Third Go

the bloody tile spacers, nearly burnt my house down a couple of nights ago, ( maybe a slight exaggeration but..) lads were being boisterous after bedtime, as lads can be, so I split them up and put Harrison in our bed, well the little beggar put a tile spacer on bulb of my bedside lamp...fire alarms were going off in hall and landing and we only found out what had happened when he admitted that "I did it before and it smelled nice":yikes::incazzato:

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The Man Drawer in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

4,858 of 4,965 people found the following review helpful 5.0 out of 5 stars Oh the shame...., 3...
Replies
Views
Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB