Discuss The Merry Christmas Thread.... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

O

Old Mod

I'm new to the forum folks and have to say I love it, some great advise and tips to be got from it. So thanks to all you folks who put the shift in in running it and to all the contributors for their input.
Have a great Christmas, a well deserved break and a super new year to all

Lee, u've inspired me! What a decent thing to say! Thank you!
This is for you!
image.jpeg

Somerset
being an anti-theist...I fooooking hate religion, maybe I shouldn't post here,,,but being a human, have a blast folks and I hope all your dreams and wished come true for this next year :)

View attachment 79122
With the weather you are getting in the lakes area nobody is likely to believe in religion or seasons of goodwill this Christmas. Hope you live on a hill and keep the floods at bay. And happy new year to you Doug!

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The Merry Christmas Thread.... in the Australia Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

https://amzn.to/45SUc23 Do any of you use something like this?
Replies
Views
This is the Plumbers Forums is now Plumbers Talk Discussion Thread As always; a simple ‘logo’...
Replies
Views
This is the TilersForums.co.uk Tiling Advice Forum Discussion Thread TilersForums.co.uk, the...
Replies
Views
I erased the Job Section by mistake so had to roll back the forum, but the latest backup was 5am...
Replies
Views
Join The Tile Association and Get Noticed Some time ago joining The Tile Association may have...
Replies
Views

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB