Discuss The New Dewalt DWC410 240 Volt Hand Held Wet Tile Saw. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

MTiler

I recently borrowed a Makita 4191D cordless cutter (wet and dry), its a nifty little thing and will probably get myself one.
It has a small blade so for long cuts it'll need a straight edge, but for small work, plugs etc its brilliant, convenient, quiet and not dusty.
Tradetiler Makita Cordless Tile Cutter

On t'internet prices vary alot.

cheers
missyT

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DHTiling

i got a new dewalt dwc410 on thursday, 110v version ... they are really handy to have. quite a bit cheaper than the makita version and i think its a bit more pwerful too!! got a built in rcd, as well as being 110v so its as about as safe as you can get!!

you can do plunge cuts, and mitres etc etc....usefull addition to the kit!! big thumbs up for dewalt on this one!!

ed

Pleased you like it.. Roy from Dewalt did mention you asked to try one out.. Good saw isn't it... Can't wait to get some pics etc up for the members..

A

Aston

i havent actually used this new one properly yet pecks but i had the version that was out in south america and asia. that cut granite, grade 5 porc, marble. it was basically the exact same saw but its quite powerful mate! i just clamp on a alloy straight edge for a guide on long cuts,

a guy from dewalt who i met a couple of years back sent me it out on thursday...it didnt come with the guide, just the saw, a dewalt blade and water feed cable..

ed

Reply to The New Dewalt DWC410 240 Volt Hand Held Wet Tile Saw. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all, I’m after a new hand held wet & dry saw cos my dewalts had it, and been looking at the...
Replies
Views
Shower Tile Repair - Tile Waterproofing in Brownstown MI. Schluter wet room conversion 24h...
Replies
Views
J
Hi all, Don't know if this is a good saw but seems a very good price. Thought i's post it here...
Replies
Views
S
M
hi people.i have just ordered a DeWalt DWC410 240 Volt Hand Held Wet Circular Tile Sawhas anyone...
Replies
Views
Dan s
D
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The New Dewalt DWC410 240 Volt Hand Held Wet Tile Saw.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.