Guest viewing is limited

Discuss The Patio Is Finished @ Last (photo's) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

M

mmmadman

Many thanks for all the great comments from the pro's out there and to Dave for linking the pics to the post.

I haven't done a great deal of tiling before but I am a keen DIYer and an engineer by proffession so whenever I do any DIY I always go overboard with the attention to detail, so every job takes a while but normally ends up ok................

Once again thanks for all the advice on this great forum............:smilewinkgrin:

Reply to The Patio Is Finished @ Last (photo's) in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi all , it’s been years since last posted for advice and your methods . My question is this ...
Replies
Views
Hi everybody, I've come up with a new way that I'd like the forum to work. I've built a quick...
Replies
Views
Hello, as a novice, I need some advice. Our landscapers have been doing a fantastic job so far...
Replies
Views
P
Hiya I know this was 10 years ago hoping you still use the same email address and get this...
Replies
Views
Guys, I'm unsure what grout to choose for our latest project and I'm hoping you can help. We're...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The Patio Is Finished @ Last (photo's)
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

Birthdays

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.