UK Tiling Forum for UK Tile Advice

Comply with UK Tiling Standards and Research Tiling on your UK Tiling Forum. The tiling community that provides free wall and floor tile fixing advice to the United Kingdom.

Discuss The Picture pinchers name and shame thread. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

Bubblecraft

I have a few that have pinched my pics.

One was a polish guy on Gumtree who stole my pics AND MY NAME which I think is rather ironic as my name is a very Scottish phrase but that was nipped in the bud.

The other guy is local to me. He knows who he is & has tread on my toes one too many times for different things. He's used my pics on Gumtree also but again, I'll sort that one out in good time. Not naming though!

F

Fliselege

This guy has 4 images of mine , The marble floor and travertine floor.
NordMaster - dyn byggepartner - Lægning af fliser
Just had a look at that link, thought it was Norwegian, but it's Danish, intresting to see it's a Lithuanian outfit, noticing more cars with LT on plates here every day. We had our name sort of nicked 2 years ago, we're Flisemannen (The Tile Man)and some toenail opened Flisemann (Tile Man), and had accounts where we did, boss got a few bills for his materials, had a debt companies phoning, disgruntled customers phoning, all sorts of things going on, in the end Flisemann went belly up and since then we've gone A.S (ltd) now our name and any variation is protected.

This thread hasn't been replied to for 14 days, so replying to this one may not get a response. Post a new thread instead.

Reply to The Picture pinchers name and shame thread. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hi, New to the forum. I'm going to be installing a new corner, shower unit with tiled walls...
Replies
Views
The growing popularity of “Thin Porcelain Tile” Now that industry professionals have coined a...
Replies
Views
Rizzle from the Portizzle
R
C
Hello Everyone! First off, let me thank everyone for all the wonderful knowledge and more...
Replies
Views
cyberk
C
This is especially for "customers" -anyone who wants to buy or choose their own tiles (whether...
Replies
Views
Qwerty
Q
A
Hi I have to tile 3 X new build upstair floors each comprising a bathroom (6 sm) and en-suite...
Replies
Views
L

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.