Guest viewing is limited

Discuss The pride of my kitchen RUINED and all for the FOOTBALL.. How sad am I... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

B

b30 villain

dan-taylor-30-is-so-excited-about-the-world-tournament-he-has-spent-hours-laying-100-sq-ft-of-turf-in-his-lounge-pic-by-adam-harnett-caters-571621749.jpg

look what some nutter did to his moms house for the footy thats real grass:lol:

D

Deleted member 1779

Conversation with insurers today

Me : "I dispute the fact this was categorised as cleaning it. I wasnt cleaning it. The unit was no cleaner - or dirtier as a result of my actions"

Operator "So what were you doing then"

Me "Stabbing it with a knife"

Operator
"You were defrosting it?"

Me "No"

Operator "What were you doing then?"

Me "I wasnt cleaning it. I wasnt defrosting it. I was just removing the frozen ice from the plate.... With a knife.... By stabbing it."

Operator "Oh erm OK write to us stating that and we will have another look..."

Reply to The pride of my kitchen RUINED and all for the FOOTBALL.. How sad am I... in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

O
Hi I am new to tiling and am planning on re-tiling around my bath this weekend. All tiles have...
Replies
Views
White Room
W
B
I'm hoping for some professional advice on what to do with my new Limstone tiled floor - I'm at...
Replies
Views

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The pride of my kitchen RUINED and all for the FOOTBALL.. How sad am I...
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.