Discuss The run to work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com.

D

Diamond Pool Finishers

This morning at about 6.30 am i was going along the m5 towards Stroud and over to my right was about 6 hot air balloons all flying along ,it looked fantastic set against the morning sunshine , being -up and about early in the morning we are privileged to see some great sights ,i ended-up driving right under one of the balloons as they where right over where i was working :thumbsup:.
Then in the evening i had the reverse as the traffic built-up on the m4 and then i see a car on it's roof smashed to bit's, some poor soul had coped it :yikes: what do you guys see on your travels ? , it would be good if we could all identify each other LOL some random given you the thumbs -up in the traffic :lol:.

I

Ian

Don't see much interesting on my travels, loads of bad driving mainly! I'm easy to spot Dave, if you pass me
5ameqy6u.jpg

radim

TF
Arms
Bl@£y hell mate thats the same van as i drive ,but mine is unsigned ,when,how, did this happen RAD ??......

that was year ago. I was travellin to work on motorway and lorry from opossite direction crossed central reservation and overturned (probably sleep) on straight bit of road at the same time as I was comming on and hit me with corner of the trailer to drivers side and sent me in to ditch. But van was total wreck.and some tools damaged.
wish I had dash cam installed.

John Benton

TF
Arms
Leeds
A mate of mine has been caught 3 times in 2 months whilst on phone, twice in the same place :mad2:

He's just got his insurance renewal through, gone up from £700 to £1500, 9 points on licence and £180 in fines :mad2:

My step-daughter in a forensic collision investigator and she goes to too many deaths caused by idiots on phones, and idiots speeding/not being able to drive at the correct speed for the road conditions!!!

She has to go and knock on the families front door and give them the news!!!

B

Bubblecraft

Don't get me wrong, people should obey the laws of the road as these things do cause accidents but there is a ridiculous amount of Traffic Police about these days.
I'm sorry, but I have lost respect for the Police. I used to think highly of them until there was an incident that I was involved in where they lied on their statement which made me look like a fool when I went to claim personal injuries.

Reply to The run to work in the Canada Tile Advice area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Water Damaged Shower Repairs Shower tile repair – water damage – tile waterproofing Do you...
Replies
Views
  • Article
I can personally recommend UK Pro Tiling. Darren is a great tutor, the aftercare is great and it...
Replies
Views
I'm having my kitchen renovated and the tiler came last week and did the floor tiles. They're...
Replies
Views
F
Good evening all. I need to tile the kitchen floor over the bank holiday weekend. We are having...
Replies
Views
Futuregrout
F
O
    • Informative
    • Winner
so I'm currently undertaking a project at the moment with 1800 x 800 x 10mm Florim porcelain...
Replies
Views
Italy
I

Advertisement

Tilers Forums on FB