Discuss The snow is coming again. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

tfs

Nooooooooooooooooo!

Its only just starting to thaw up here. Has been a great inconvenience for many, cars stranded everywhere, property damaged, main moterway M8 has been shut down with diversion everywhere, shops closing, fuel shortages etc etc

sure there will be plenty more frozen/ burst pipes to come aswell

Attachments

• DSC00564.jpg
    94.3 KB · Views: 27
D

doug boardley

Define white xmas..?
copy and pasted from wikipedia..
What is a white Christmas?

snow1.jpg

For many a white Christmas means a complete covering of snow, ideally falling on the 25th.
However, the definition of an official white Christmas used most widely, notably by those placing and taking bets, is for a single snow flake (perhaps amongst a shower of rain and snow mixed) to be observed falling in the 24 hours of 25 December.
The last official white Christmas was in 2009, when snow was widespread across Northen Ireland, Scotland, parts of Wales, the Midlands, north-east and far south-west England.

U

user123

copy and pasted from wikipedia..
What is a white Christmas?

snow1.jpg

For many a white Christmas means a complete covering of snow, ideally falling on the 25th.
However, the definition of an official white Christmas used most widely, notably by those placing and taking bets, is for a single snow flake (perhaps amongst a shower of rain and snow mixed) to be observed falling in the 24 hours of 25 December.
The last official white Christmas was in 2009, when snow was widespread across Northen Ireland, Scotland, parts of Wales, the Midlands, north-east and far south-west England.

What a load of twaddle... a single snowflake = a white Christmas?? Yeah right... :lol: If it snowed in say Scarborough and nowhere else we'd have a white Christmas anyhow...

Last edited by a moderator:

Reply to The snow is coming again. in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

Subscribe to Tilers Forums

There are similar tiling threads here

https://www.tilersforums.com/threads/shower-bath-tiling-preparation-plaster-and-wooden-windowsill...
Replies
Views
T
    • Funny
Greatest hits radio! Or something similar coming to wireless in the New Year. I think it’s in...
Replies
Views
Hello! I am new here but I have been reading a lot about manual tile cutters on the forum. I am...
Replies
Views
L
Well after getting fed up humping the TXN 700 up stairs in town houses , I looked around for a...
Replies
Views
P
    • Funny
Hello tilers, I'm new to this forum - I've been lurking for a couple of days now reading lots...
Replies
Views
P

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
The snow is coming again.
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.