Discuss theatre shows in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com.

T

Time's Ran Out

Saw Arthur Askey and Dickie Henderson at Bournemouth Winter Gardens - it was great!
I love Pantomine.

Just at end of last year went to see 'Jersey Boys' at Shaftesbury Avenue - Best Yet.
Left there and walked over the road to Ronnie Scotts Club and caught the last hour and Half of Jose Felliciano - Brilliant:thumbsup:
One of the most expensive evenings I've had - just as well I was with the wife:lol:

Ajax123

TF
Esteemed
Arms
Lincolnshire
Been to see loads....been in loads......I think My favorite is probably Miss Saigon. The visual effects were fab and the music is out of this world. I saw the original london cast with Lea Salonga and Chris Bowman. I enjoyed Sunset Boulevard as well. I think the funniest one I have seen is probably Spamalot which had me and my daughter in stitches the whole way through. Also saw Partick Swayze final stage performance in Guys and Dolls before he passed away. He was really good as was his co star Sam Janus ... whilst it is a comedy it was made all the more poingant in the knowledge of Patrick's condition at the time.

I love musicals personally and like them all for different reasons.

Reply to theatre shows in the UK Tiling Forum area at TilersForums.com

There are similar tiling threads here

Hello, Just joined the forum and am hoping to get some advice on a project. I live in San...
Replies
Views
I see and hear all to often of the horror stories when someone hires a supposed tiler only to...
Replies
Views
Hello, looking for advice and what to do next. Have had main bathroom installed via a local...
Replies
Views
TilersForums.com has been online since 2006 and we've had many designs, even three forum...
Replies
Views
A
Hi everyone. Apologies in advance if this post is a little long winded. Couple of years ago, a...
Replies
Views
WetSaw
W

Trending UK Tiling Threads

UK Tiling Forum Popular

Please visit our sponsor websites, they keep the forum free to use!

Advertisement

Thread Information

Title
theatre shows
Prefix
N/A
Forum
UK Tiling Forum
Start date
Last reply date
Replies

Thread Tags

Tags
usa

Which tile adhesive brand did you use most this year?

• Palace

• Kerakoll

• Ardex

• Mapei

• Ultra Tile

• BAL

• Wedi

• Benfer

• Tilemaster

• Weber

• Other (any other brand not listed)

• Nicobond

• Norcros

Results are only viewable after voting.

You're browsing the UK Tiling Forum category on TilersForums.com, the tile advice website no matter which country you reside. Our UK based online tiling forum has 48,000 members and started out in 2006.